My Apologies to Bev for this not looking right.. I'm writing it in a hurry and a flurry...
Want to see this at the Mother Ship and go up the ramp? Totally Cool! 👽 Go HERE
I would rather be able to detect any lie.
2. Would you rather be a hopeless romantic or a hopeless unromantic?
I'd rather be hopeful either way... There's already a great sense of hopelessness floating around, and this day is very hard to deal with. I'm writing this on Saturday, my daughter Elle's 55th birthday.
3. Would you rather have too many friends or too few?
I don't think there is anything bad about having a lot of friends. More than you know and more than you can keep in touch with. Send them love through the Ether, the way we send love to Heaven....Tesla predicted it, and now Astrophysicists are starting to detect it.
4. Would you rather have no taste buds or be blind?
Since almost half of taste is in the ability to smell, I'd go with taste buds. I'd rather not be blind.
5. Would you rather never hear music again or lose the ability to read?
These questions are fracking making me sad! I can't really live life anymore without either one.
6. Would you rather find true love or be rich?
True love is so very rare that being rich is a no starter. True love because money can't even buy happiness, and never could. Look at most of the selfish rich people that have come out of the woodwork.
7. Would you rather be the richest person or the smartest?
The Smartest.. No one needs any more than a sufficiency of all good things. Just ask the most vociferous Christians if that isn't so. (that was a joke.) I'm a bit sick of it all at the moment.
8. Would you rather create history or delete it?
I'm sorry, I can't see the logic in this question.
9. Would you rather create a great piece of art and not get credit or get credit for a piece of art you didn't create? *Runs, Screaming, to the hills* Of course I don't want to take creative credit for any art that belongs to someone else. And I would probably SUE THE ASS of someone to keep control over my own work.
10. Would you rather age from the neck up, or from the neck down.
Since the Brain is in the top part, I'd choose the neck down. But the more science delves, the more it makes no sense to think either or on this- the body and the brain are co-dependents.
But then, I suppose you could look 20 years old again if the FACE is the most important part of your assessment. I'm conflicted.....Because I so obviously don't give a rats arse about my face.
11. Would you rather see the world but live in poverty or stay in one place and live rich?
I think this is a dilemma. So many in so little time! I don't want to see the world, only parts of it. Most of them are in developed countries, unless you go to Cancun or something. You know, a place where they moved all the fishermen out into poverty so that multi-million dollar high rises for the rich could be built. And, no, I never forget a Dad-blame thing!
12. Would you rather become famous or powerful?
Since I get to choose between two odious alternatives, I can only say, powerful in what way? God like powers? Then yes..
As to "Famous" my first question is, "Like Whom?" Would that be like Getty, Trump or Idy Amin?
13. Would you rather be a creative person or a technical person?
I am a creative, technical person already.
14. Would you rather get a paper cut whenever you touch paper or bit your tongue whenever you eat something? I choose paper. I could just always wear gloves. Tongue ? There is no way I want to bite my tongue every time I eat something.
15. Would you rather wake up in the morning looking like a giraffe or a kangaroo?
Cute... I'd rather wake up in the morning looking Cute.
16. Would you rather speak "whale" or read babies' minds.
I don't see that many Whales on a daily basis, so I'd rather read babies' minds. I was such a clueless mother!
17. Would you rather eat pizza every day or never eat pizza again?
I can eat focaccia. That takes care of the dilemma of having to eat Pizza every day..
Isn't he adorable?
18 Would you rather stay forever at your current age or be 10 years younger?
Forever Young? I want to die before any more of my children do.
For my daughter in Heaven, whose Birthday was today..
To me, she will be, Forever Young.