Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
|Stolen from Bankerchick|
1. Tell us about any lawn or garden plans you have for this month,
I won't plant anything until after the first rain.
2. "Many things grow in the garden that were never sown there."~Thomas Fuller What does this quote mean to you?
The whole Earth is a Garden.
3. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think about God?
"Forgive, Oh Lord, my little jokes on Thee, and I will forgive thy Great BIG one on me."
4. If we were chatting in person, how would I know if you were nervous.
I'd laugh or tell more jokes, I think. And, I'd probably eat more if there were any food around.
5. Do you like the color yellow? Would I find any in your home or wardrobe?
Yellow is my favorite color
6. Daffodils, tulips, roses, sunflowers, day lily, black-eyed Susan...which yellow bloom on this list is your favorite?
What happens if I love them all dearly?
7. Flip flops or bare feet?
Bare feet. I've always been a barefoot girl.
8. Fish out of water, big fish in a small pond, living in a fishbowl, packed in like sardines, this is a fine kettle of fish, plenty of fish in the sea, fish or cut bait...which fishy phrase most recently applies to some area of your life?
"Fish or cut bait." I want to cut all social media loose, but can't seem to do it because people I love are all there, from friends, family and all the way to reporters I trust to keep telling the truth. Istagram has been fundamental to staying in touch with the fires in California.
9. Have you ever been fishing? Did you catch a fish? If so did you keep it or throw it back? If you haven't been fishing is that something you'd like to try?
I love to fish. It was something that, if I'd had the time to do more of, I would have. Surf casting in Imperial Beach, a long and empty beach in the 60's, was a beautiful place to surf cast.
10. What's something you're always fishing for in your purse, wallet, desk, or kitchen junk drawer?
Junk Drawer, that would be a rubber band of twist tie for the trash bags.
11. Your favorite fish tale or movie?
I've never seen a more beautiful movie about the sea, than Whale Rider. The trailer is below this post. Because I can't put any video into a post anymore. Thanks for nothing, Blogger.
12. Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight or night? Explain why you chose your answer.
I Love them all because I get to be alive during them all. Since I can't even imagine what this question means but I'll tell you all why I like them all.
I like sunrises and Twilight the best for the colors of them, and Daylight is great for getting things done between naps.
Night is good for stargazing and looking for constellations.
13. What's the oldest piece of clothing you own and still wear?
I still have an army fatigue jacket from the 60's. That is, if some errant teen didn't steal it from me one year when my back was turned.
14. What's been the best and worst part of your summer so far?
It's hard to think of what was even good about this summer. ZERO!
The Worst part is this record breaking wild fire season under a quarantine from Covid19.
15. Are you a Jimmy Buffet fan? If so, what's your favorite JB tune