"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Getting Myself Back together... Plus a Shameless Plug for a fine young guitarist...

I SO wanted to join the Woman's March but I'm not well enough yet to have done....Some lingering and hard hanging on little devils that refuse to be kicked to the curb towards the trash cans, the sorry little blistards.

But I'm going to try to get up the gumption to do the two weekend meme's which I sorely miss when I can't do them. 

For the good of my heart, I bought a couple of new albums by Luke Brindley, and if you want to hear some of his work you need to go to a place called Bandcamp.  There are  a couple of free songs and  there's all sorts of music.  Also there's a shed load of newer artists and players.

You can follow Luke on Instagram. The album version of this song is rich and full, as it was done in a studio.  This is in a bar I think.  Not sure!

   

 The weather's really been good at the beach.. It's good to watch the Hang Ten crowd, and I'll be happy to get down there.  Wolfie's too sick and old to go anywhere but the very best Beach weather is in the Fall and winter anyway.   The birding is the best then, too.  

Hope to See Ya soon, Good Buddies...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for introducing me to Luke Brindley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Enjoy!
      Luke plays the lute, 6,10 and 12 stringed guitar, and in a lot of different tunings besides standard. He's amazing to me.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..