"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Trump: Where we are at Present

 I'm putting this here so as not to lose the link.  I think it's an important piece of analysis.  I hope that this doesn't sound angry, because I'm not angry, I'm sad, actually.  Except at the end.  That part was fun.  

This is a sort of horrid way for things to end, and I'm too old to do a darn thing about it.

This is Politico's take on what the Republican party is doing to rip itself apart.  Please don't dismiss this out of turn.  This is excellent journalism even if you don't want to hear what they have to say, and they have a deep knowledge of the political nuts and bolts of  US elections.  

I would wish that there were less hide bound ideologists among the electorate, but it's apparently not the case.  John Bolton, who has a fine mind despite his cheer-leading at one point, has tried to use reason and logic to end this thing.  But even he may have given up.

Here's the Politico article.  

There isn't a credible news agency on the Conservative side that supports trump in his tantrums but if you find one you can leave a link.  I'll see what they have to say.  Meanwhile, we have a country to save for at least 60 million non-voting age Kids!  

 

Oh, and Trumpty Dumpty,  YOU"RE  FIRED!

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I can handle reading the article this early in the morning, I'm saving it to go back to later. The Republican party is definitely broken, and Trump is so fired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's EXHAUSTING. SO OVER 'Rump' and people -politician or otherwise- that support his narcisstic nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you. And, he's a racist as well!

    No, "they' don't want to admit it but that's "their" screwed up world view problem. I, personally, am sick of racism. Time to drive a stake into it's little curdled heart.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..