In the past year have you–
1. Gone without a bra (Plastic Mancunian & Bud may skip this one!) Are you speaking of those instruments of torture that we had to acclimate ourselves to as teens? Heck yes!
2. Skipped making your bed. About half the time, yes.
3. Ordered groceries to be delivered Lots! We get a farm box now and LOVE IT!
4. Cooked a real meal We almost always did before covid19, so that hasn't changed.
5. Spent the day in pajamas? I don't have pajamas, but my nightgowns look like long dresses or maybe T-shirts, so yes, sometimes I've worn them most of the day.
6. Skipped shaving your legs? If Bud and Plastic Mancunian have then I will admit that I have, too.
7. Spent hours on Instagram or Pinterest PInterest, yes, Instagram no.. I don't really trust Instagram that much. lol
8. Eaten in a restaurant Nope, we don't eat out that much anyway so we haven't started to do this during a pandemic, space outside or not. What I have missed is our nearly weekly trip down to the Bay to buy fish and chips at the Fish Market. I love that stuff....
9. Skipped washing your hair. No. What little hair that I still have gets pampered. Washed once or twice a week.
10. Not folded the laundry No, we always fold it.
11. Worked a puzzle Gazzillions of them have been worked, but they are the on line ones. I'm enjoying a lot of card games on line and the last couple weeks have been playing Mahjong.
12. Had Zoom calls Sadly, no, though I'd love to be in on the ones that the twins have. Their phones seem to handle it better.
13. Written letters. No. My pen pals and I communicate by emails now. I like to write letters though.
14. Binge watched a TV show I did that BEFORE the shlush hit the fan...
15.Gone barefoot Practically all the time, and the one memorable time I slipped and fell in the ceramic tiled kitchen, doing some serious damage to my Guitar playing, rock throwing arm.
I know how this gal feels ....