"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Ok, we all have been there.... The edge of the Cliff of Insanity

This is not a cry for help.  It is not a cry in any sense of the word.  It is a scream actually... And it's meant to tell all the strange people who won't let trump trip once too many times over his own tongue to save themselves and our lovely Democracy before it is 

TOO LATE!

When the only thing you want to do is play on-line MMP games as well as to avoid the news and all the angst about Truckers for Trump, the coming Civil War, and other half assed things going down in Russia which the Mad (Ras)Putin has engineered for the 21st century, you seem like you are crazy but actually you feel like the ONLY SANE ONE ON EARTH! 

And, you do all this while the Planet gasps for Life and throws fits because the perps have no brains and no hearts.

And on and on, he goes, and where he stops nobody knows...  Sad init?

I've been reading, and avoiding any sort of activity that would endanger our quiet little suburban lives - like running naked down the street brandishing a butcher knife.  

So I have, to my better half's consternation,  bought 1127 e-books at bargain basement prices. and I intend to hole up and read them all in any remaining time I've got here on Mother Earth. 

So, how is your life going?  Hmm?

Sister Wendy, I get it.  I SO GET IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..