"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Three On Thursday: And a video How to on dividing a circle into seven parts

1. Yes I am back for awhile, and we will see how long it lasts.

2. It’s been hotter than the Hobbs of Hell here.. and I do apologize for the alliteration.

3. Oh yes, I have needed this for a long time so I’m putting it here.. and later into the sidebar.  It’s how to divide a circle into seven equal parts.  Yes, it’s geometry but I seem to have forgotten it!  

Have a great Thursday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..