"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Homeless in America: An Article from The New Yorker Magazine.

It's Taco Tuesday!  


Oh by the way, in case you haven't noticed, I have changed the FONT on this blog to make it easier to read for everyone, including ME. Sorry if it's HUGE... bites nails.

The article, which is HERE, after a re-direct notice, is long.  However, I hope you will be able read it.  

It's from New Yorker Magazine which lets people read 10 articles a month for free.  It's a great Magazine which I can't afford, so I'm glad they will let people read some articles for free. 

Oooo!  Here's breakfast! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..