"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Progress is coming, BEWARE!

 “I am happy everyone has a camera now,” he told Business of Fashion. “Photography was supposed to be the people’s medium. It bloody well wasn’t. 

There was one camera in our house and it belonged to my dad and we had to ask to borrow it on Saturday morning. But now everybody can make an image, and everybody can see it.”

From the Article HERE from Blind Magazine.  

Oh yes,  Camera's are evolving (AGAIN) to new technological heights.  

This is my experience with the "Pixlerush" to obsolescence. 

We have a first Gen digital Ricoh, bought with a lot of thought, back when Digital camera makers were still trying to make headway against the 35mm cameras. It mostly sits on the shelf with it's other dinosaur cousin, a👀🙀 Canon SLR first generation.  

Wish I had a dark room.  BUT.... the new phone cameras are fantastic!  It takes better pictures than any of my Expensive little dinos.....


SMILE!



2 comments:

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..