"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, January 26, 2023

Three on Thursday: This n That...

1. I'm so tired of Infomercials. But I'm learning that they have NO redeeming social value what so EVER!   They should have to send a dollar to your favorite charity for every one of them that you sit patiently through to try to "get the Point" as they wind around hill and dale to make it.  Yes?

2.   This is a picture of when my little three year old twin daughter wrote her name in Spaghetti.  So, like any bemused mama, I took a picture of it. I didn't have the heart to scold her for playing with her food.

3. And here is a photo of my "Irish Twins" and some of their friends.  The girls are dressed up for Halloween, and my neighbor's adorable Pomeranian puppy needed to get Elle's attention. Or, maybe she just didn't like Clowns?  She was such a cutie, that little dog.  The little boys are also from the neighborhood.  Halloween is a very exciting holiday for kids, isn't it? And, also, apparently for little Pomeranian puppies!


Hope you enjoyed this "Three on Thursday".  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..