"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, February 2, 2023

Three on Thursday. Oh my…

 Here we go again.  A Whole lot of WHINING! 😩😖🥺

1. My right thumb’s in jail…a splint.  So there’s No 🧶 KNITTING 😡 going on here.

Soooooo…

2. And I am reading yet another Mystery to compensate for the…

3. DEARTH of knitting AND to keep from going “Bat *hit CRAZY 😜 


Don’t you think that it’s high time … HIGH TIME for  a cookie, or two or three? 

🫠Please take a couple so I don’t have to eat them all? 







2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your thumb is in jail. :( No knitting is no fun!! What type of cookies are those? They look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much my friend. Also, I read your weather this AM ... this is Friday....I hope that you and the students are safe from this brutal the weather.
      The Cookies are macadamia nut chocolate chocolate chip. I think it's a recipe from Pinterest. I can send it to you if that's the case.. or at least a link.
      Stay Safe!

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..