"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Over My Dead Body... Bloomberg article about the Huge dust up over gas ranges.

 

The Photo, above, and the Article by Aaron Gell, are HERE  

And HERE COME THE MEMES!!!

Just Google or Duck Duck Go for a FRONT ROW SEAT at the controversy and also see a shed load of insane MEMES... 

 

That should brighten your weekdays until the next Saturday Nine... I love my gas stove,  and have a hood so I'm not worried about my brain.  

The kitchen floor .. any floor... has be worried though.  I must not fall again or I'll see Hell sooner than I ever thought possible.  

I hope that is actually where devil's food cake actually comes from.  I'm UP for that. 


 


 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..