"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, March 23, 2023

Three on Thursday.

 1.  HERE is ( that is a link)  a site that lets you listen to bird song with a twist.  Both visually and auditorily.  It is supposed to be good for you.  As a birder, I can tell you that it is good for me, and I hope you will find it good for you.

2. I am at THIS stage of life: Points downward...👎

The original Poster of that saying was of an Orangutan, and he sort of had his finger in his mouth, as well as very dreamy look on his face.  I used to have him up on the wall in my sewing room.  When I looked at him, it made me glad that I'd gone into crafting, little human "sitter" that I am. 

3. I've found that reading books by Jane Smiley can come with surprises unrevealed by their titles.  Yes, I am reading her book, A Dangerous Business.  This should carry a warning, for children under 18 and little old ladies over 60. And, it will definitely be banned by the Harper Valley PTA!  Mon Dieu!  It is a rather daring and scandalous "must read" for shockable little old ladies.  heehee  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..