"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, April 3, 2023

For the GEAR Heads amongst the Nerdly crowd (Even those without OCD).

Illustration by: Khyati Trehan

From THIS article at Wired..  I promise you will like it.  

Even if you aren't a GEAR 🔧⚙️🧰Head... 

Here's a Quote from the Article at, "Wired":

"In my everyday realm, precision was limited by my ability to sharpen a pencil, and when I tried to make measurements, I ran into another bothersome feature of reality. Using a magnifying glass, I compared the ruler that I’d bought at a stationery store with a ruler in our school’s physics lab, and discovered that they were not exactly the same length."

You just have to ignore, as do I, the messages to, "join up". 

                                   If you want to "join up", well then, Go For It! 

I am MIA for a bit.  My mind is concentrating on a lot of other things ATM.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..