"Repent. Get clear. Get out!
Look Homeward Angels
"They are taking the Kingdom of Heaven by storm and doing it violence.”
Jesus
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, July 23, 2026

Three on Thursday

 It's Thursday already!?!   Gah! 😕

1. The last set of sock needle replacements come today.  I expect any day now to open a a random drawer in a highly unlikely place and find the originals.  

2. I'm not going back to (anti) Social Media for a good long time.... not ruling it out for ever but just as long as I need to recover from the Post Traumatic Stress Delusional Disorder (PTSDD}it has given me.  Hopefully I will have the good sense to know when that actually is.  Like NEVER, probably?   

Here I sit trying to auto-locate the mouse but keep getting hold of the banana that's for my lunch!   


 3.  If there is a MEME somewhere on which I can read other Three's On Thursday, I'll post it 

RIGHT HERE 

..... can't find any so far but several sites had my malicious Warning Site Screaming... "Get Out NOW!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..