"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, October 9, 2009

Soctoberfest creeps along...



So, after days of no knitting at all, because I'm now on half days, this twilight shot of the entire leg portion of the Soctoberfest sock- and it comes half way up my calf, I'll have you know- is done.
I promise that you will not be seeing this again until it's on my foot!  I will take pity on you all!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Verra nize pattern!

    Thanks for visiting my two blogs. The light is better now, so hope for more posts. I know I do.

    What up with Mosquito, et al?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mz Fuzzarelli, it is always a pleasure to see what you are up to! And I love how you've started a picture blog, too.

    @Mosquito and the other two baby torts: they are eating well and are over their unhappiness at not being able to be in the dirt, and also eat it.

    They really enjoyed their vacation and pampering by DD2, who has a special love of reptilians. She has a huge boa snake, that scares the beejeebers out of me, and once had the most beautiful Iguana about the size of a skinny Dachshund! It was pretty big, but alas is with us no more.

    I'm planning on having the babies meet their big 12 year old brother in a few days, so they can do a little head bobbing at him. Lucky is big brother, and he has green eyes like Poko Ono, the mamma.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..