"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thankful Thursday....

I am thankful for being able to laugh out loud! 

And for the Ted Talk... This is now one of my favorites. There are a whole lot of  "suits" in the audience, and it looks like they are wondering if they got into the right auditorium!  I think they are in shock. LOL!



Thank you, Bee!

Finally the sock toe is nearly finished and I will be moving on to the pink silk and cotton stardust sweater for Elle.  I want to have it finished when we next see her.  I'll post the socks at Ravelry, which is going to be coming back into my life.  Can you imagine it?  I just saw a whole project of baby birds nests that I missed out on!

Thank God tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..