"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday5, Friday fill ins

Happy May Day!



Friday fill-ins,maybe it's not the same as this one, disappeared for a long time right after that horrible Boston thing, but it's been back now for awhile.  I'll put the link to this fun meme back into the sidebar...asap

friday5 is always thoughtful fun.

friday5

1. How do you feel about the smell of babies?  Babies smell wonderful, most of the time.  I think it's a talent they have to make you love them and screech "Baby!" when you see them and run  towards them with open arms.

2. Pretty much all animal babies are cute, but which are the cutest?  I've never seen any animal cuter than a baby mouse lemur.

Picture Source









3. Veggies are pretty good in their adult form, but put the word “baby” in front of some of their names, and they can be transcendent. Which baby veggies do you especially love?  

This one, buhahahaha!
To be totally honest here, I really don't like the way baby food tastes or it's texture.

4. How cute a baby were you?  My mother loved me.

5. How many songs in your digital library have the word “baby” in their titles, and which is your favorite?  I haven't got half my music in a digital library, yet.  But one song comes to mind:  "It's Too Late", and the word "Baby" comes up a lot in it.  

Thanks for participating, and have a wonderful weekend, baby!


friday fill ins


I hate to wear short short,but love to wear Cherokees.

Hearing any sort of siren  makes me feel very nervous.

I have a scar on my wrist from trying to fly. :o)

I wish I could say that I liked to go out to plays and ball games but I don't.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..