"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, May 23, 2016

Music Monday: Niño Josele - Bulerías



There is also a long video, in Spanish, of Señor Josele trying out new guitars at a Luethier's shop, but I didn't want to push you too far.

I loved it though because the guitars all had different qualities and different sounds.  Heavenly to hear.

Have a good week.  See you tomorrow


2 comments:

  1. I love guitar. Two of my daughters are playing it! Thank you so much!
    http://momentsfrozentime.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading my blog. And for your comment, Jedidja. With two playing guitar, your house will be filled with music!
    My grandfather played guitar and we all sang along with him. This was for all his little grandchildren back in the WWII years when all our daddies were off fighting in Europe. Let me tell you, that was a farm house full of little kids!

    I love guitar, too. I used to play it. Now I try to remember to play my little ukulele. Little Flea. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..