"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, June 6, 2024

Three on a Thursday:

 1. Being sleep deprived and trying to catch up by taking naps is sort of a gray haze lifestyle.  I'm beginning to see that there is no other way to get through life at this point.  And I'm watching the Pacific, especially the North Pacific.  All that ice being gone is going to make for very interesting things across the volcanic islands and the Pacific Rim countries.  

2. One of our daughters came for a visit.  I love it when they do that.  I'm smiling from ear to ear.

3. I'm hittin' ma' knittn'.  My DD wants to knit a scarf for when it's cold again.. no time soon... And it's time that some new short fingered gloves were on the the needles.  


Enjoy your weekend.  I'm going to go watch "Cold Comfort Farm". Such a sweet and silly movie.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm catching this a week late--I was out of town and am still catching up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoyed the trip and got some lively YOU time, too.
      I've found that, "The faster I goes, the behinder I gets". lol I think one of the Muppet said that.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..