"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, October 9, 2004

What's been happening...

We went to visit our DD's in the Midlands. It was wonderful and there is a new sock knitter in the family, DD4, and and a brand new knitter as well, DD2. So, that is four family knitters, and one who is being maybe a little tempted to start knitting? I hope so. She does crochet so that's cool.

There are two shops we visited and they were both great. I was so happy to find such wonderful yarn shops! One is called The Yarn Store and is in Capitola, and one is the Golden Fleece in Santa Cruz. They are both run by sweet natured and energetic young women who really make you feel at home. We left some money behind in both places, as I bought new needles and some yarn. I've been won over by bamboo DPNs. So cool! So easy on the hands!

Jazzie got a lesson in tolerance and diversity training, too. He had to get used to having cats around him and it was a very good lesson for him. He needed some tolerance for other creatures in his tiny doggie nature. He is very sweet but he is soooo aggressive to other creatures no matter what size they are! Very baaa-aaad!

Also, on sock knitting, when I can I will post the sock I'm making for my DD1.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..