Tuesday, May 24, 2005


My hubby wanted to keep this ring so I made a present of it to him. The Mexican Fire Agate was collected and polished by our friend who passed away suddenly one year. I didn't wrap it for a long time but then one day it just seemed right to do a ring of it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful!
    Is there anything that you CAN'T do???!

    I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen, I have always loved to make jewelry, from the first earrings my sister and I sold in the 60's til even now. Ceramic slipware is really fun, too.

    But there's plenty I can't do but would love to do, like ride like the Wind on a motorcycle, and grow lovely tulips like yours. And do the sort of work you do, all of which impresses me no end. :)

    ReplyDelete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday: Weather or not you believed it...

 1.  It's been VERY HOT!   But Now it's cooled down to 80's... We've had to use the Dreaded AC. 2. Now that it's back un...