"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, June 6, 2005


DH's Kitchen. A couple of years ago DH started to make coffee out here for himself and his buddy Jim who is also an early riser. We two wives sleep a little later than the crack of dawn. Anyway, now I cook some dinners out here on the little stove. It's perfect for the coffee pot, tea kettle, toaster and stir fry pan as well as the tiny fry pan for small steaks for Jazzie.

3 comments:

  1. I am relieved to know that I am not the only one who puts an extra steak on the grill for the dog!
    Glad to hear that Jasper has such a good life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hit the wrong button again!

    I meant to say that he is our only child still at home so we never fail to spoil him rotten. I think it's a good thing to have something in live that you are totally besotted over. A lot of times it is a pet because they don't seem to let it go to their heads. I'm also glad to know that we aren't the only ones either. heehee

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..