"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

OK the SSK!

Ah!
Slipping knitwise gets you to the twisted stitch, and then they are knit off both together and have yourself a little twisted stitch. Or at least that's how it seems right now. I will have to try it. My visualization had to be fed a few neurons and some micro minerals from Chocolate in a quiet environment, but it looks like a successful outcome. We will see.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for embellishing on that. I was racking my brains, but your explanation shed some light on it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope that it works that way Karen. I'm going to get a cup of tea now and test it out, hopefully without dropping a stitch on the pink sock. Thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..