"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, June 6, 2005

That darn sock

Ok. There it is. See how it is spreading out despite the fact that I've not really added a single stitch? It's not going to do anything but bag out I fear. So, I will frog it probably tonight and seek another pattern that knits up tighter.

WEE UDATE:

I just stuck a couple more needles into it, put it on the foot, and decided it won't flare out like the slouch sock it looked like it was becoming. So, I will knit it out. It's time to search out a Jane Austin movie adaptation to rebuild my confidence in the womanly ways. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..