"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

That pesky SSK and Multi tasking

Ah! It does give a different look and instead of going to the back of the needles, seems to come forward. Or maybe it's vice versa. Anyway it looks different. A new slant. So, I would say that it's a keeper.

I used to be a multi tasker, and now I can only concentrate on one thing at a time. Somehow this has been very good for my stress level but of course you don't get as much done. At this point in my life, I don't really care anymore how much I get done.

Time for a nap. Just kidding.

4 comments:

  1. I like slipping the first stitch as if to knit, then the second stitch as if to purl, then knitting them together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shelbyd, Hi there and thanks for stopping by the blog. Thanks for the tip on ssk. I will try that out, too. I'm thinking it will give yet another distinct looking stitch in a lace pattern.

    I'm going to check my print KE (encyclopedia) because there are several lace-type stitches in it for lace knitting. I want to be ready to make that peacock shawl this winter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi lella,
    how 'bout the mistrel? the next one up in the kromski line? it is double treadle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo, pugsnits, I googled that kromski wheel right away and tucked the page safely away in the spinning folder. It looks like something I can afford to get once I sell off some other things. hee hee. I must become a better user of ebay.... thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..