"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, August 12, 2005

is this Friday?

I finished a bandage today; I'll never make the size 10 crochet cottons ones again. They drive me mad. The next one is started and is peaches and cream. I'll not bore anyone with pictures of their whiteness. They are white, very long and I am happy to make them.

My sister came over today and we watched the movie "Smoke Signals". It's always a good film to watch when you think that life has gotten pretty painful in America. This reminds you that there is a whole other Native American culture that has suffered longer and harder than any European one. Also, if you want to be schizo, just try to reconcile having a foot in both cultures and growing up in the Los Angeles Basin.

The UFO group, that the newest button is for. is going to help this slacker get some of the other WIPs done. If you don't post once a week, they send the posse, and yes, their Lassoes are knit from the scratchiest Shetland wool that can be found and they ride Yamahas. hehe

Now, the UFO pile is sickeningly large, but I will choose the Aran Isle sweater for Hubby, who deserves to be first on the list. The mystery sweater, whose pattern is still a mystery to me, also, will be the backup project for times when I can't take another stitch on the Aran without wanting to run out the door to a pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..