"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Spambots have found us

Though they leave "friendly" emails, Spam bots have found us; so to save yourselves aggravation just don't click on their links so that they can't pick up your settings. I will clean them out as soon as I see them. I think it's the counter that is responsible.

Spammers really have no interest other than to sell you something, and since I want to keep the settings for comments on general, so that you all can post, they can post, too. That is the biggest deficiency of Blogger.

Starting on the Aran sweater patterns this afternoon, and working on the eyelet edging of the tank top, with the pink socks in reserve for the third project for the UFO group. I hope to post those pictures of my mothers gardens, if the survive the scanning, later this afteroon for you Pookie.

2 comments:

  1. I am envious. I am just not getting around to knitting at the moment and my WIPs are all just lying around, begging for attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen, it will be winter and the knitting will be there... a nice comfy fire and a little knitting. Hot chocolate.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..