"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

More knitting blogs... yeay!!!!

I would put them all up if blogger wouldn't blow up. I think it's fab to follow everyone's progress through the world of knitting and spinning and all the rest of the running about with sharp objects that is done.

Now that I have the ball winder in the bag, I am going to go in search of a new swift that isn't metal. The metal one scratches the table. Yes? I can tell DH that and get away with it?

I want him to make one like I've seen on the web. Shhh.. I can't say what kind. It will be like the metal one but made of wood. heehee

This could take a couple of years!

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you about following everyones progress in the knitting/blogging world, here in Australia, especially Tasmania where I live, it can seem a bit isolated from the rest of the world.

    Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog and I noticed you have me in your links, I will add you to mine also :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon. You're welcome, and yes, I agree, it's the only way to stay connected to what is going on in knitting. We can't really go to a knit shop everyday unless we work there, so this is very good for knitters. Also, I think you live in a gorgeous place, with Mt. Wellington and all the parks and things to visit. I've got another long time knitting/quilting buddy who lives there, too. You are heading into Spring soon. We are surviving summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michelle. I've looked at your blog and like what HaloScan looks like. I might be giving it a try soon.

    Ya, I am knitting less since I started a knitting blog! This is not so good! lol

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..