"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

What Dog are you?

I found this fun thing out there somewhere. Thought you might like to try it.

I am not knitting at all today, since I was up all night. Mostly I cleaned out the computer.

Have fun.. I am a Keeshond. I think that's how it's spelled but today is a very sllllooooowwwww day in the mental department.

WHAT DOG ARE YOU?

5 comments:

  1. Apparently I am a German Pinscher. Watch out I might bite! :o)

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a dachshund, which is just too funny considering my two canine children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri, I am impressed. I grew up with three, at different time, Doberman's, which I'm not sure are the same dog at all. They were very nice dogs who loved everyone but would have scared anyone up to no good. heehee.. It's that manner of theirs.

    Rissa, I see that you've got the perfect dogs for you. hehe. It's comforting to have that happen I bet. Isn't that dog quiz funny? Think I'll have DH take the quiz, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zippi, the little blurb about German Pinschers said they are different from a Doberman, but made a significant contribution to the Doberman gene pool.

    Hey Rissa, I have a dachshund too. He thinks he's a Great Dane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm? Terri, do you think they measured the BIG TEETH, and bred them in? :o)

    I love the dachshunds. They are such cute little doggies.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..