"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Trying to spin and knit more....

I got out my spindles because I want to make more pink yarn for a hat, and also, I want to finish more on the three, make that four, wips I've now acquired.

Pugknits put me on to an ebay sale on a Majacraft Gem.

I am not link enabled yet, though I try. I've tried again...we shall see what happens. I HATE HTML tweeking most times.


I'm looking at the Gem and at a little Louet. First I have to find out if I can even stand.. er sit and spin at a wheel long enough to make it worth it. My DH and sister are doubtful but then I'm pretty stubborn when motivated.

Got the mystery knitting swatched, and a strange thing occured. The gauge is perfect on the recommended needles. This must be Kismet. I hope my Karma is actually getting better. That would be good...

2 comments:

  1. Hurray for you - better Karma is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well Karen, either better karma in daily life, or a nice trip into the Canadian Rockies so that I could get a little feel for Bavaria and the alps. Those pictures are fabulous! soul soothing.

    I will post some of a rockhounding trip we took a few years ago, so you can see the interior of New Mexico's and Southern Arizona's rockhounding wildnerness. I will try to make it not boring.. since it's almost all TAN!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..