"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, January 6, 2006

First Wildfoote sock up to the heel

I hope this shows the patterning, which is pretty cool. When I knit socks I usually do them tandem, knitting up to the heel on both, turning the heal on both, etc. I do the whole leg if it's a lacy sock. That helps me to keep a rhthym with the pattern. I spent a lot of time resting a foot, which helped this enterprise no end!  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love the yarn. That is wild, like the name.

    Shel from KR and UFO Anon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shel =0)

    Yes, it's pretty wild. And it's probably going to go North and the pink socks will come South again. Sort of like migrating birds who can't figure out where they should be nesting. I was afraid the pink would be "too" pink for DD. Happily, I am sappy about pink.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..