"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Foot healing and the socks are coming along

I'm about ready to start some spinning, if my foot keeps healing. This has been such a string of delays that I'm thinking of naming the wheel not Lilly, but Murphy!

I really can't complain much about my foot. DH's Mama fell and dislocated her shoulder and chipped a little bone in it. Poor little gal. She always picks herself up and goes at life again, though! You gotta love someone with so much grit!

Also, the aran ribbing came out of the basket. I've knit about a quarter of the way on the first row before giving up and trying to read the pattern, printed in some strange foreign language. It's actually English but it's Greek to me. Back at it tomorrow, which is another day, thanks to God.

2 comments:

  1. Did I miss a post? What did you do to your foot?

    You're knitting an Aran sweater? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not so much knitting an Aran sweater as I am stumbling around with my nose in a pattern with yarn and two sharp sticks in my hands. This used to be easy!

    The foot thing is Plantar fasciitis. Is that spelled right? *sighs*

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..