"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy New Year!

My resolutions for 2006 are:

I will knit more and learn to spin on my wheel.

Garden more... take good care of the "rooted ones", as Native Americans call our friends, the plants.

I will sew all my clothes again, and make quilts after a long lacuna from it.

I will read every translation of Taoist Tracts by Thomas Cleary again. The time is right to make a move away from the mundane mind. Obviously the mundane mind has never let us out of the burning hot water that it's adherents, who love money and power above all else, insist on sitting us in. Let them sit alone, I say......

6 comments:

  1. Great Resolutions!
    Have a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeek.. and now to keep them all.

    You have a Very Happy New Year's Day, too, as yours has already started! whoot!

    This little round world is soooo interesting. It's always Tomorrow somewhere else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year to you and I hope you can keep all your resolutions or at least have a lot of fun trying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sharon. I just realized that nothing is done and four days are gone already. Argggg!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..