"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, February 5, 2006

That little MEME virus stikes

Here we go. I am pretty dull, and wouldn't dream of tagging anyone else.. They can do it if they like!

THE FOUR MEME

Four jobs I've had:

Carpenter, 9 years
Local Phone Company as a long distance operator
Elementary School Aid, third and sixth grades
A Local Yarn Shoppe, now closed forever in crash of the 90's

Four movies I can watch over and over again:

Princess Bride
Milagro Bean field War
Enchanted April
Cold Comfort Farm

Four places I've lived:

There are no others besides California.


Four TV shows I love:

Sorry, I don't watch television but I love to watch DVDs and Videos


Four places I've vacationed:

Moab, Utah
Quartzsite and Tucson, Arizona to collect rocks.
Lake Tahoe, California
Arcata, California


Four of my favorite dishes:

Chow Mein
Lo Mein
Ravioli
Chocolate French Silk Pie

Four sites I visit regularly:

Sewingworld
Knitter's Review
The Hunger Site
Webshots

Four places I'd rather be (LIVING) right now:

Santa Cruz
Arcata
Lost Coast
Mendocino

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I love to sew, and do all that stuff. I like having partners in fiber crime so we must have secret meetings in the RTW departments of Nordstrom so that we can write snide reports to underground sewing magazines.

    Vi's a good egg, but is just cranky sometimes. Let's all get together at her house and I'll bring a French chocolate silk pie. She'd probably get over it faster. But she does like cheese cake an awful lot, so maybe not.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..