Monday, February 06, 2006

Three Rows and Frogging...

This just might show up twice. Sigh  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. That is going to be one wonderful sweater - I love the yarn and the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the color and yarn are just beautiful. I also love your stitch markers... one more thing to shop for in my ever growing supply of knitting goodies :)Much more styling than my waste yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen and wabbitmom, thanks so much. :D DH picked the yarn blend after seeing a similar sweater at a show one day. I showed him yarns on the web and he liked the color, though he thought it was tan. He's happy, I'm happy. :o)

    Annie I made them and will make you a set, just tell me the color of beads you want. They are easy to make. I'll let you shop my beads "store".

    ReplyDelete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!