"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, February 27, 2006

This is a link to the French Market bag from Knitty

I want to make sure that I give full credit to the designer, Polly Outhwaite of New York for her beautifully designed bag. I only hope mine will come out looking as great as the one she did for the Knitty.com article.


Polly's French Market Bag

This week I am sitting down at the wheel and putting everything together that I've been visualizing for the past several weeks about spinning on Mz. Lilly Murphy. This is not the twenty meter board I'm doing a back flip off of after all.

Corragio! Lumpy yarn is actually pretty. <---- newest mantra

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Karen, I've been saying that a lot lately.

    Those lumpy yarns are pretty special sometimes, and some of the amazing yarns that Spinningfishwife (Val Scott's Page on the list) made at the spin-in say this is all worth it. Have a peek at what she made. :0)

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..