"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, March 8, 2006

A DD and a Tobi doggie


Karen, this is a picture that I found of our eldest and our little dog Tobie. Tobie was a sweet and energetic little dog and lived for 16 years til her heart stopped when she was walking down a little hill in the back yard. She was toy fox terrier, A little bit of dachund and a little bit unknown. She was very sweet natured and tiny, too.

3 comments:

  1. A very nice pic - both your eldest and Tobie. Tobie looks sooo sweet and cuddly.
    And what an exit - no suffering for him, but I am certain for you and yours. 16 years is a long time being spent together, only to be rudely parted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish, yes, we have quite a few dedicated amateur photographers and one rather professional one, my brother. I used to love to see what he was up to before he gave it all up recently.

    Karen, it was a shock to find her, but we knew she didn't suffer, was must maybe feeling her age a bit. She is buried under the lemon tree, and maybe that's why they are a little sweet. =o)

    Thanks Sharon. It's one of my favorites of my DD and my little Doggie.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..