"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, March 8, 2006

I couldn't find my Snowy Pictures, but I will!

Tonight was a Rock Hound meeting night, and no matter what I do sleep won't come easily this night. The problem stems from having a hyper-active nervous system that is like a 3 year old's at a birthday party. That is, a 3 year old who has missed his nap and has just eaten chocolate cake and ice cream. That's just the way I've always been. Running on fumes.

So, I thought it was time to show you Fern Canyon in Northern California, so you could share in the happy feelings it arouses in it's viewers. It is a fabulous Commune with Nature. Do you feel just a little bit better? I sure do.

Tomorrow... snow.. and just maybe pictures of WIP Trekkers, and a little pancake of a start on the French Market Bag. The Seaweed patterned afghan is finished except for the edging.

I want to start my lacey shawl, too, but have to finish some wire wrapping and secret things, too. Of course this is a teaser.

2 comments:

  1. What a refreshing virtual visit to that beautiful place! Thank you for posting in the middle of the night so that I could wake up to your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, glad you liked the piccies. =0)

    You would be totally inspired by Northern California, well, Central Coast, too. The best we have in the south is Torrey Pines Beach, Sunset Cliffs, and parts of Del Mar.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..