"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, March 9, 2006

The Five things in my Fridge MEME

Ok, Trish, one of my KR buddies, has tagged me. So, here we go.....Wheee! Such excitement!

1. Two jars of MIL's lovely fig jam made from figs from her tree. Thanks, it's delicious!

2. A bag of baby carrots

3. Four apples in a plastic container.

4. Hamburger patties for tonight's dinner

5. Dish of lemon slices from our Meyer's lemon tree (for my iced tea when it isn't raining and too cold to even think of such a thing.)

Hmmm.. whom shall I tag? hmmm... Jane, did you do this yet? I think Rho has.. Lanea might like this. Professor Knitwit. Ok, I tag those bloggers unless they've done it already. If you have, then I'll send you all some cooked pasta, airmail. No?

2 comments:

  1. So do I get the airmail pasta??? Trish got me already :D

    rho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha!

    I have the blue/green stuff or the pinkish stuff, but you better choose quickly! The post office is a bit strict about toxic cultures through the mail. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..