"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, March 16, 2006

A little whining and that will never do

I've GOT to stop watching films about dysfunctional families! They knock me off my rocker, and then where will I knit? Yes, if you saw it, the post is now gone, hopefully forever. My advice to all and sundry is that political rants are one thing, but rants about your own Mom and Dad, while growing up, can make you wish you didn't blog at all. At least me, anyway.

The sock toes are going to be finished tomorrow. I had to frog one of them all the way back because it seemed to be trying to point in one direction which would never do.

Now, I have some patterns to share. They are lace shawl patterns from HERE

I got three:

Lead or Follow, Hanging Vines, and Maple Leaves

I'm going to make the Lead or Follow pattern with the luscious yarn, from The Fiber Den, which is in the February archive.

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping to see your sock toes - I got a few inches done on my sweater in the car today at the show.

    One good thing about the stars they come back into alignment quickly :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so Rho. Well aligned stars are so important in this Age of Unreason. I also hope you are feeling much better really soon. Glad you go to knit abit on the sweater. Rest and keep warm!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..