"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Look what I found that I must have thought enchanting in 1971

My sister, who comes over to my house almost every Friday, helped me go through the files from the way back machine. And this is what we found, amongst other things that were even worse. This charming two piece is crocheted. I was really going to make it once upon a time.

5 comments:

  1. OMG, I just saw an ad yesterday for goucho pants at one of the local department stores. I thought what a trip back in time!! They weren't crocheted, but you never know. Hehe. Fashion gone full circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my.
    *Giggle*
    Keep it - in a few years it will probably be fashionable again ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure that in 1971 they would have been the height of fashion, he he.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! I didn't do a search yet of the Lion Brand site, but they may show up there soon, wabbitmom.

    Karen, I think I'll dig the pattern out of the recycle bin because my DD1 said she thought that they were kind of nice looking and I took another look at it.

    Sharin, the more I see it the more I want to make it. How is that for silliness! It's growing on me.. That's scary! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read thrice post twice...

    Sharon. There, got it right!

    Typos IS Me

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..