"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, March 20, 2006

New Navigation in the Blog, Johnny Cash, Songs from the soul, and learning Esperanto, Oh did I mention the red French Market Bag?

Two KR members helped out with this and I'm so grateful for their help. Now, when a link is clicked, it pops up another page without navigating away from the original one, if it's an external link. If you click on a previous post, or an archive, it will take you to that archive but you can always come back to the current page by clicking on the text of the header.

I'll play with my new toy for a few minutes now just for fun.

We watched the Johnny Cash movie this afternoon and it was very wonderful. Sad and sweet and yet a triumph of love and of the human will. Also, I know what it's like to sing duets with someone and have your hearts and spirits start to blend. It is almost the feeling of becoming spiritually one. It's magical. Music is an espression of the spirit. You never feel it anymore intensely than when you are signing a duet. I was telling DH, and he know this to be true, that I would have loved to have a life as a singer. He met me when I was still singing. I miss it and miss my guitar. I would recommend this movie to anyone who loved Johnny Cash or June Carter Cash.

The bag is on it's fourth row, and will be knit along with the shelter blankets. I might even make shelter blankets out of batting and fabrics.

You all have a wonderful week. May you hear your Guardians when they speak and may you be as happy as possible in this world.

Two friends, DH and I are going to learn Esperanto for fun and for exercising the mind.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you liked the movie - I haven't seen it yet. Being the huge Johnny Cash fan that I am, I certainly won't miss it and see it when I get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny Cash and June Carter was definately a match made in heaven.

    You say that you miss singing and your guitar, is there a reason you don't sing and play anymore?

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..