"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Pookie, Here are the two wirewraps

The lady who picked this dichroic cabechon wanted it to be simple. So I kept it simple. The other one is the final wrap from the glass cabs I fired a few months ago. Both of the ladies wanted the wrap to be simple to show off the stone. Now that they are done, I am really glad to get back to knitting my socks to give my hands a rest.  Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Thank you kind people so much for your comments. Sometimes I think it's about at the end of my making wire wraps, though, cause of my hands. It sure has been fun though, and it's kept me "off the streets and out of the bars", as my show buddy once said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for saying so, Annie. I've sure had a good time making stuff. Now I want to spin pretty yarns and be kinder to my hands, but jewelry making was my first love and hard to give up. =0)

    Trish, I like freeform a lot, too. It really makes me think about where all that wire is going to end up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zippi dear, this is BEAUTIFUL! I am so impressed with your lovely work.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..