We went to the Bay this morning and saw a Pelican that was wounded badly. Happily, after thinking things through and getting on the cell phone, I was able to reach Wildlife Rescue and the Pelican team. This unhappy juvenile will be re-habbed at Sea World and will become part of one of their community ponds there. I still wonder if the red phalarope that a roofer found one year, when it fell out of the sky nearly at his feet, is still at SeaWorld. I always meant to go see if I could see him again but time passed.
Picassa has failed to upload the pictures two times, so I'll keep trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My beautiful header is gone.. removed …
UPDATED…It’s back up 🆙 and in the right place. Whew!! 😰 it’s a LOT BIGGER than it should be… but ….. what the heck? I just don’t think ...
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
-
“I Won’t Be The One to Let Go” Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here . Pretty song, Sam. I love both of these singers. Anyon...
how wonderful...thanx for your angel act....this pelican is blessesd to have had help with his injury*hugs*
ReplyDeleteThanks Del, and you're welcome and Hugs back. I'm going to try to keep tabs on "Peli" through the website at Wildlife Assist. My DH is thinking of becoming a volunteer for them now. He would like it I think. I loved working for Project Wildlife.
ReplyDelete