"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, September 7, 2006

Trying this without Picassa....

We went to the Bay this morning and saw a Pelican that was wounded badly. Happily, after thinking things through and getting on the cell phone, I was able to reach Wildlife Rescue and the Pelican team. This unhappy juvenile will be re-habbed at Sea World and will become part of one of their community ponds there. I still wonder if the red phalarope that a roofer found one year, when it fell out of the sky nearly at his feet, is still at SeaWorld. I always meant to go see if I could see him again but time passed.

Picassa has failed to upload the pictures two times, so I'll keep trying.

2 comments:

  1. how wonderful...thanx for your angel act....this pelican is blessesd to have had help with his injury*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Del, and you're welcome and Hugs back. I'm going to try to keep tabs on "Peli" through the website at Wildlife Assist. My DH is thinking of becoming a volunteer for them now. He would like it I think. I loved working for Project Wildlife.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..