"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Autumn Postcards 3

These are all celebrating the beauty of Fall colors.

It is wonderful to see all the ways that Autumn, or it's Holidays, have been expressed by different people. I love these exchanges. You can't believe the camping out at the mailbox that goes on amongst us when a new set of cards goes out.  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. These are just wondeful girl. I really love the girl surrounded by leaves. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Rissa. :o)

    The girl surrounded by leaves is beautiful and the quilting work on it is amazing for such a tiny piece. It's hard to keep up with enough creativity to stay in this group. I feel like I am shuffling along in their dust with my shoe laces tied together.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..