This is from an old Better Homes and Garden's Mag. It's what I want. I just don't want the sink or the wine fridge or whatever it is. Doors there would suit me just fine.
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I messed up my theme.
And I can’t get the old one back. Hope this is readable. Still working on it. Tried something from the P.C.and that was a MISTAKE,
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
-
“I Won’t Be The One to Let Go” Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here . Pretty song, Sam. I love both of these singers. Anyon...


I want one too! Gorgeous! Hope you get it, and soon!
ReplyDeleteyeah, it's really nice and cozy. :)
ReplyDeleteIt sure is gorgeous, ar, but mine will be smaller and probably somewhat plainer but we do have a scroll saw. Hmmmm, *thinks about it*, I could make a lot of curliques. I just HAD to raise the bar for DH, so to speak, after waiting soooooo long for one.
ReplyDeleteHey there Pugknits, oh it will make things nice and cozy. Everything in one place, and handy to the dining table. Good old Southern Living in California! I cannot wait to have it.