"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day to my Readers



Happy Valentine's Day to all the sweetest Hearts in the world. May your Loving Kindness meet with Gentleness and Compassion in the coming year, and may you find the spiritual strength and wisdom that you need to meet your challenges. May you find real Joy in living your days. These are my wishes for you all.

4 comments:

  1. How sweet! Happy Valentine's Day to you, too! :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day! May it be full of good cheer and blessings.

    Thanks for the comment, and the story of your little sister's encounter with a hatchet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @wabbitmom, thanks, and I dug the roots on Tuesday but forgot that Thursday was our day. Ooooonooooo!

    @ar. I hope your day was sweet, too, and *hugs* back. :o)

    Fiberjoy, thanks I had a very nice day. You're welcome and you have a fabulous blog. I'm glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..