"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hey L, Something for you

I put up Bossy Little Dog's Mama's new blog just underneath his blog. I know you like to read it and she has moved. Also, be sure to run through the knitting rings because there is beautiful knitting and great blogs in them too. Some of them are already in my blog list. I've also added more blogs, but be no means all that I read these days, that other's might like to follow.

Today, I am on my own again, not something I'm not used to, so I'm going to cast on the various things I'm starting - Moo hat, 2 sets of fingerless gloves, TrekkingXXL boot socks- as well as to get Gretchen up to speed on a new cast on, and it's time to frog out the Aran so that the yarn can relax while I knit the new 240+ cast on ribbing. I feel nuts already! If the oven wasn't broken, I'd probably bake some toll house cookies. It's not quite back to a calderon of soup over an open fire in the backyard, but the stove is going to get a big BIG send off to the recycling center asap. It's been a good stove for the last 20 years and deserves to be buried with honors but what the heck. We did get the burners to work. A plus for a cook of DHs caliber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..